Monday, October 14, 2013

Today's subject: love.

Today's NaBloPoMo question is: Tell us about falling in love: what does it feel like?
I think that I can honestly say: I don’t have a freaking clue.

I have only been in love twice. Once when I was 17, and later in my mid-20’s.

Sometimes I think that those ages are too young to really know what love is. I know that there are those who marry their high school sweet heart right out of high school and stay married for 80 years, but I think those lucky people are the exceptions to the rule. I think that the love I felt was more like infatuation rather than true love. I think that is what most of it is at that age.

In my case, the love that was felt was pretty much one-sided (my side). My first love didn’t start out that way, but it did end that way. The second time it was all just me.

I haven’t had the love experience since. It’s been a mighty long dry spell.

I dunno. It’s a sore subject for me. I’d very much like to be in love; two-way love, reciprocated love.

Siggghhhhh………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments totally rock my world - please leave one!